Flash to Zune Converter
Moyea SWF to Zune Converter is a handy tool that can perfectly convert Macromedia SWF files and Flash projectors to Zune video (WMV, MP4) for playback on your Zune. Besides SWF to Zune movie conversion, The Flash to Zune Converter could enable users to extract audio from the SWF files to generate MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A and AAC audio files.
This best Flash to Zune Converter is an economical and powerful tool for converting SWF to video for home use as well as sharing with excellent picture quality and sound quality. For it costs less and has perfect performace for converting swf to Zune video, and ripping SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA audio files.
With its user-friendly and graphical interface, The Flash to Zune Converter offers simple and swift solutions to head-ache problems in converting Flash files to Zune video, such as audio distortion, loss of frames, audio and video asynchronization, meanwhile, this program could process embedded or linked FLV in SWF files.
This Flash to Zune Converter also allows users to interact with the Flash content during conversion and there is no frame loss in the generated videos. Besides, its Play-and-capture technology allows users to decide the beginning frame and the end frame to capture for conversion to meet their particular needs.
Aiseesoft DVD to Zune Suite is the excellent combination of DVD to Zune Converter and Zune Video Converter with high cost performance. It can help you rip DVD, IFO and convert all video formats to Zune with high speed and excellent quality.
Flash to Zune Converter Key Features
- Convert SWF to Zune video
- Convert SWF to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A and AAC audio
- Support codecs of Windows Media 7, 8, 9
- Support ActionScript
- Support recording audio and ripping audio in an independent file
- Perfectly convert embedded Flash videos (FLV) or linked Flash videos (FLV)
- Support batch-mode conversion
- Support converting Flash projector in video
- Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound quality and picture quality
- Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
- Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
- Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control conversion process