Need your music off your iPod and back into iTunes? What would happen if your PC crashed, or was stolen? How would you retrieve your music collection? Using iTunes alone you cannot retrieve music back from your iPod. Using iPod 2 iTunes you can retrieve your music and playlists in seconds. Free download the copy iPod to iTunes software now.
iPod 2 iTunes gives you the peace of mind that no matter what happens to your PC, your music is safely stored on your iPod.
Using iTunes alone there is no way to retrieve music stored on your iPod and bring it back into iTunes. This is because iTunes only allows music to be transferred "One Way", from iTunes to your iPod, not the other way around.
Using iPod 2 iTunes you can effortlessly transfer music, playlists and video from iPod to iTunes.
The way you store your music is up to you, store by Artist, Genre, Album, or even group similar songs together. You can even transfer your existing playlists and keep them intact!
Quickly find all the songs/video which are present on your iPod, but not yet transferred back to iTunes, and transfer the ones you are missing.
It is easy to end up having duplicate songs within iTunes, iPod 2 iTunes tracks these duplications and allows you to remove them in seconds. It also optimizes storage space on your PC allowing you to store more songs! Click here to read the FAQs of iPod 2 iTunes
2 professional iPod converter software included: DVD to iPod Converter and iPod Movie Converter with $19.95 OFF!
Rip DVD to iPod video, convert DVD to iPod video; convert iPod video, convert iPod movie; transfer to iPod MP4, MP3 perfectly. Enjoy all beloved files wherever you take your video iPod!
- Connect multiple iPods.
- Drag and Drop Songs, Playlists or Video from iPod copy to iTunes.
- Move entire genres, albums and artists.
- Keeps your playlists intact.
- Enhanced searching and grouping of songs.
- Find duplicate songs within iTunes and remove them quickly.
- Optimizes iPod storage space.
- Supports your Virtual iPods.
- Support for all current models.
- Pentium 500Mhz Processor or higher
- 128MB Memory
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- USB or Firewire connections
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0