DVD to YouTube Converter
iSofter DVD to YouTube Converter is fast, easy to use DVD to YouTube video converter software which helps you convert home DV or DVD to YouTube supported video MPEG-4(DivX,XviD) with resolution of 320*240 for MPEG-4 Video formats, with excellent image and sound quality.
The YouTube converter tool also supports convert VOB to MPEG-4(*.avi). It also supports audio formats MP3, WMA.
Free download the best DVD to YouTube Converter to enjoy Rip your home DVD or DV videos to YouTube supported format and upload to YouTube site!
is design for backup your favorite DVD movie to your computer by converting DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, WMV, MPEG4 format video files, with almost same quality, but just only 10% size. With optimized profiles, you can convert DVD movie to iPod/iPad, Microsoft Zune, Pocket PC, 3GP Mobile Phone or any other MP4 player, such as iRiver, Archos, Creative Zen Vision and more.
DVD to YouTube Key Features
- It's very easy to locate the individual scenes to rip from the DVD.
- You can either upload the video clip to Youtube.com or edit it with software such as iMovie or Windows Movie Maker to add titles and special effects.
- Optimized profiles - with optimized profiles, you can put DVD Movie on YouTube or any other MP4 player or format only one click.
- External codec Support - our program can use external codec’s power feature to optimize the output video quality.
- Vob Scan support - with vob scan support you can open ifo file’s or rip your vob file to any video format.
YouTube has become the most popular online video site. People can post almost anything they like on YouTube in minutes. In this guide, we'll teach you how to extract a video clip from a DVD, edit it in Windows Movie Maker and make your own video, and then upload it to youtube.com.
YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG file formats. The AVI (Divx, Xvid) format at 320x240 resolution with MP3 audio is recommended. So we'll rip the video clip and convert it to Xvid format with MP3 audio using the DVD to YouTube Converter, which resizes your video to these specifications while conversion and your clips would look better on YouTube.